Monday, October 25, 2010

I apologize...

So I've noticed a pattern to my blogging. I tend to wait until I have a ton of random photos to publish before I post. Which means that my posts end up being long and, well, random. Oh well. Those of you who know me well are probably laughing at this. So go on and laugh. I can take it. I am going to do one more of these crazy blogs and then hopefully I will make shorter posts that make more sense.

First off Tyson is growing at a rapid pace and is too large for his Bassinet. So this weekend we have officially set up his crib and moved him into his new home. He likes it because he can see a lot more things. So here is him saying goodbye to his old home. P.S. This picture was taken a week or two ago and he is now bigger, looks different, and doesn't really fit in his fishy outfit. Oh well.

Jamie and Tyson went on a walk to go take pictures of this car that looks a lot like Grandmas first car. It turns out that is wasn't it, but they still had a fun little outing. Thanks Grandma for letting us borrow the green thing. We love carrying Tyson in it.


Hayride at Wilsons Farms! So maybe Tyson was a little young for this....okay maybe he slept through the whole thing, but Grandma and I really enjoyed it. He we are waiting in line with the Sweeneys.

Grandma, me and Tyson on the tractor.

The tractor: Slow


The fields: Beautiful

The bridge: Funny

The Head of the Charles Regatta. So for the first time Jamie and I witnessed this Boston event. I always wanted to go when I was here a few years ago but it just never worked out. There were lots of boats in the water which we had fun watching, but we really didn't know any of the rules of the sport so we don't really know what we saw. I'm glad we went anyway because we had a beautiful long walk along the Charles river and got to enjoy Boston in the fall. Yeah.


2 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

tyson is so adorable!! And you are making me CRAVE those new england falls...!! Enjoy!

klap said...

we miss the New England fall, too! enjoy it for us ;)
tyson + fishy jammies = adorable!!