Monday, February 2, 2009

For Time and All Eternity

After much waiting here are the photos from our wedding. We didn't include the ones we got from the LaPierre family as everyone has already seen those, but we are so grateful for everyone who did take pictures. You guys did an awesome job. So without further ado - here are some memories of the most wonderful day ever!

Mom and Dad LaPierre

Jame is singing into my bouquet. He thought it was a microphone.



LaPierre Clan. It was so wonderful to have so many of you out to California. It was so amazing!

I think that this is most everyone who showed up to the Temple Ceremony. We sure do have a lot of family.

Yes, we've got 'tude!

I like to pretend that I have muscles. Dillusional.

Just coming out of the Temple.

Jamie thought he was being helpful when he decided to be a fan for my photo shoot. It worked.

Yes, Jamie was talking on his cell phone while we were taking pictures. Some peoples children... or husbands


Don't worry I'm okay even though he's leaning!

Even though we are squinting, I love this photo. Way to go Kenny.

Gross, kissing!

We is finally married!

We wen get hitched.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great day. Great photos!
Thanks for the update. WE miss hearing from you!

Anonymous said...

Great photos of a great occassion. It was a lot of fun to look at these and remember your day.
dad

Swoopref said...

FINALLY! So.. are you going to post something every 4 months?

balmforth.family said...

It's about time! Glad to know you guys still exhist. When do we get pictures of the past 2 months?

CMHill said...

Yeah great photos. They are great.

Jamisean said...

Very Nice pictures! Again, Congrats on your Big Day, may there be any more to come! Peace!

Ashley said...

I LOVE IT!!! Can we be blog buddies & real life friends?!? LOVE YOU!!!