"Laree,
my gal, it's been far too long since we last were able to chat.
I hear you've grown up quite a bunch, well I definitely believe that.
My Dear, I cried when you stopped lookin for all my coded notes,
you got too busy for chasin treasure and readin my anecdotes.
But don't be worried my dear old friend, trust me, I understand.
Nowadays, the only thing safe at the end of a rainbow is pale of sand.
I forgive you for forgettin me, I know my treasures were gettin lame.
But now with the help of the internet, treasures will never be the same.
I've changed how I work, I google, I surf, though I still wear sage.
Now that I blog, I hope that you invite me to your Facebook page
So now before I go a hint I leave. Think, "What will it be?" Let's see...
The next direction I give to you will be viewed on the blog of your sister.
Happy St. Patty's,
LUCKIE"
No comments:
Post a Comment