Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Answers

1. A large red candle? On the left of the hot chocolate table

2. How many green leaves? 100 ish

3. A decoration from our wedding? red ball hanging from the top left

4. How many books? 8

5. How many objects are reflecting off the table? 6 (Two people, couch, table, candle, doolie)

6. Two badly cut sideburns? On Jamie

7. How many cups? 3 (michelle made them)

8. How many LaPierres? 3, one coming at the end of March!

6 comments:

ellen said...

I thought that was the right answer to #8!!! Congratulations!!!

TXlaps said...

An no one will believe you until they can actually hold it!

TXlaps said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!! I have to say I was a bit suspicious when suddenly Jamie stopped making jokes about Michelle being pregnant... :) We're so excited!
ps - this is Lisa, not Bryce. :)

Renee said...

and we're all super excited that it's confirmed by michelle this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klap said...

YAY!!! I still couldn't get a straight answer from Jamison AFTER his riddle posting...Thank goodness for Mom & Lisa! I should have just checked with Michelle, not Jamie ;)
we are muy excited!!

Nikki said...

I agree with bryce...I demand proof before I will believe it! But then again, Jamie we all told you no one would believe you when you really were pregnant...I'm waiting for confirmation in the form of ultrasound pictures.

congrats