Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Riddle

This is my attempt to have a more interactive Blog. I spy...
The LaPierre Family: August 5, 2009

In the above picture locate the following.
1. A large red candle?

2. How many green leaves?

3. A decoration from our wedding?

4. How many books?

5. How many objects are reflecting off the table?

6. Two badly cut sideburns?

7. How many cups?

8. How many LaPierres?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Y
2. I'm not counting them, but i see them.
3. framed picture
4. 11 bound paper, things that would be read,some would be handwritten, however
5. 8 reflections,unless you're an artist and can notice the sublteties
6. Y
7. 3 cups, did you make them?
8. 2 very happy LaPs, so far

Anonymous said...

was 8 a trick question or just Jamie with a new tag on your back, so to speak?

Anonymous said...

Katy and Micah, Your turn!

Anonymous said...

Notice the 3 (or is it 4) different colors on the last question!

Jim and Lisa said...

1.Found it!
2.>100 (I counted up to at least that number)
3. The doily?
4. 11
5. 2
6. Jamie! (I hope they're not you Michelle)
7. 3
8. 3??

laree ulynn said...

yay!! more lapierre babies!!!!

CMHill said...

congrats??? theres 3 colors in the last?.

CMHill said...

j&m you wanted mom and dad to visit you :0)!

Anonymous said...

How would I do 10 babies in a year?!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE MISSED SUNDAY DINNER, I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! the second i saw your name on my caller ID i knew there was going to be an announcement!!! we always miss the important announcements.... stupid stupid stupid! so uh katy we doing another trio cousins thing?! all girls this time?! and mom you already have ten... i believe this will make it 12

Anonymous said...

What about you, Betsy?

Owner said...

Congratulations, Michelle and Jamie from Laurie and cousin CJ! Sorry, I stumbled on your blog, I LOVE your way of announcing. You're going to be such a cute mommy!

klap said...

wait, is this for real?!??!?!
and the wedding dec is the thing hanging from the ceiling ha. I'm the only one that caught onto that one!!

Swoopref said...

Congrats!!!

Yes, what about you, Betsy?

And if you haven`t noticed, I have thrown in the towel trying to remember names & birthdays. It`s getting too crazy!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

uh what about me?! you are all crazy!