I know its old news, but I just thought I post it for all to see. Jamie got accepted to Dental School at Tufts in Boston. We are super excited. Thanks for all who helped us. Yeah Jamie!!
I still don't want you near my teeth, but congrats! Very excited this worked out for you. So you going to live at home with Mom and Dad? Nothing like raising a family in your old bedroom.
8 comments:
old AWESOME news!!
the bubbly is flowing (the healthy kind, but of course!)
i'm still super stoked for you guys!
Congratulations!!!! We can't to have you over to play on the car :-)
you mean, we can start eating again?!
or drink formula
Go Jumbos!!!
I still don't want you near my teeth, but congrats! Very excited this worked out for you. So you going to live at home with Mom and Dad? Nothing like raising a family in your old bedroom.
Post a Comment