I knew it was you. Yippie
Congrats! I'll bring the ice cream.
I'll send Cris to terrorize you.
And I'll send the chinese food -- congrats!!!!! When are you due??
oops - that last comment was me (Lisa), not Bryce. :)
We're excited over here. I'll send you some ginger ale and mints! :O)
a Boston born baby?!?
Great news
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
yeah, i'm a little slow but what else is new! congrats a LaPierre grandchild in boston...mom must be speachless!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I knew it was you. Yippie
Congrats! I'll bring the ice cream.
I'll send Cris to terrorize you.
And I'll send the chinese food -- congrats!!!!! When are you due??
oops - that last comment was me (Lisa), not Bryce. :)
We're excited over here. I'll send you some ginger ale and mints! :O)
a Boston born baby?!?
Great news
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!
yeah, i'm a little slow but what else is new! congrats a LaPierre grandchild in boston...mom must be speachless!
Post a Comment