Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Latest Projects

Jamie and I have been hard at work having lots of fun and celebrating the fact that Jamie is graduated from BYU and no longer has school (at least for a few months). It has been a wonderful time! I spent a Saturday trying out baby clothes patterns. I made this onezee for Junior from a T-Shirt my dad gave us.

I'm not quite sure if I like the pattern so I might modify it for next time. Jamie has a whole pile of old T-Shirts that he wants to share with Junior. It's awesome. Hopefully they go faster than this one did.

This is Jamie's latest project! He has spent many hours this week sanding down and staining our coffee (hot chocolate) table and end tables into the beautiful result above. I love them! No more dents, holes, scratches, or water stains. He assembled them for me for Mothers Day. It was a wonderful gift. He also made me waffles. What a lovely day.

Hopefully all the other mothers out there had a wonderful day as well. We love you all!

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

WOW! Those tables look GREAT! Way to go, Jamie. And I am really impressed that you are making your own onesies...!!?!? Amazing. You guys keep astounding me! Happy Mother's Day, Michelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the tables!!! Hmmm what have I got here he can do while he waits for Junior and school to start?!
fun idea to make onesies out of old tees!!
You're hired!

~Sherry (Bear) and Stephen (Wolf) said...

Such awesome shirts for little Mr. Baby...Awesome tables! Wow, you are a very talented family! (You make up for my lack of talent. Thank you! lol)

Nikki said...

WOW jame...who knew you were so talented. they look fabulous! And homemade onesies???? You GO GIRL!

klap said...

What a cute little onesie! There was a lot of time and love put into that!

and Jamison, those tables are amazing!!! They look fabulous!