And though you may be two and a half feet taller now, I'll still think of you as the same innocent little boy that enjoyed being trapped inside two laundry baskets. We all are proud of you for growing out of your desire to be confined in small rooms with bars.We've had our fair share of projects around here lately. Michelle keeps herself very busy trying out new baby patterns she finds. The latest and greatest being shoes for Junior. Here's a comparison of my shoe and Junior's.
Michelle came up with a great activity, which we highly recommend to anyone. Do you remember Bob Ross, the painter with the PBS show that would walk you through how he paints a picture. The show that you would have preferred to watch commercials instead, when you were sick and stayed home from school. If you still don't remember him, he has a beard and curly black hair that forms a perfect sphere around his head. Well, we rented one of his videos from the library and gathered as many materials as we could find to follow along and make up our own paintings...
Not quite the same but still fun to paint....
It was a lot of fun... one of the best dates we've done. I think you should try it once. It may be helpful to note that his jokes haven't improved with 15 years of maturing since the sick days at home.
Last but not least, our Isaiah class project. Michelle helped me a lot with this one. We used sculpey clay to come up with a few basic symbols that Isaiah uses in his writings to refer to blessings of the last days. Thanks to this project and Michelle's support and help, I was able to do quite well in the class, after thinking that I might be in danger of failing earlier in the semester.
So we are moving soon. We are having a great time here in Provo, and will really miss the friends we've made here. Last night we had a cook out with Reagan and Sarah. While there Sarah updated one of our pictures from last summer.

4 comments:
I was afraid that last picture was doctored by you and not Sarah.
hmmm
both your paintings are great! I want to commission (sp?) Michelle to paint something for me!!! That sounds like a great date - thanks for the fabu idea!
Haha, thanks Michelle and Jamie for the birthday wishes, and yes, I try to avoid the urges to trap myself in small room with bars. And great paintings by the way :)
Love you commentaries! Can't wait to see you in person!
Post a Comment