So here we go for the final stretch and it is your final chance to win a prize (still haven't figured out what it is going to be). Junior should be coming this month! Your challenge is to guess what day he will arrive and how much he is going to weigh. Just leave your answers as comments and I'll keep track of the guesses. Good luck. Also, here are some photos of our new Boston apartment. We are settling in and loving it more and more.
16 comments:
I think he'll arrive on August 15th and will weight 7 1/2 pounds. Your apartment looks great!!
August 29, 8 lbs 3 oz.
I LOVE the apartment. It's totally cute!!!
It's a cute apartment.
7 3/4 pounds on the day you get induced!
August 23, 8lbs 1oz
August 25th and 7 1/2 pounds.
Hmmm.....I think little Junior will be born on....August 22nd!!! And I think he'll weigh 7 lbs 8 oz.!!! =D Oh my goodness!! I can't wait till he's born and I can't wait to see my new nephew!!! Me and Bradley are very excited!!! It's coming up so soon!!!! We love you both!!! And little Junior!! You and Jamie are going to be great parents!!!
Oh, Michelle, I should send you pictures of my flat in D.C. It's about 1/20th the size and probably twice the price. What a lovely apartment!
He'll probably come on the 18th, just because it is earlier than expected. And be 7 lb 9 oz. I can't wait!!!!!!!
Ok, lets see 27th of August, and 7 pounds 12 oz...
I love the cute apartment!
august 18th. he will weigh a whopping 7 lbs. 4 oz.
love your apartment by the way!
Oh and Bradley gueses August 20th and he thinks that Junior is going to weigh 7 lbs and 5 oz!!!
steve also guesses august 20th but he says 8 lbs 7 oz :)
LOVE the apartment!! Ok, w/o looking at everyone else's guesses, I'm going to say....
Sept 1; 8.1lbs (I should go for 9/1 9.1 that'd be cute, but that's a big baby!)
so so so so so excited to get to see him!!!! i'm going to guess august 24th and he will weigh 8.3
Can me and Bradley change our guess? I want to change my guess to August 30th!!! And 8 lbs 2 oz!!! =D Bradley is changing his to September 2nd and he's keeping his weight guess to 7 lbs 5 oz!!! =D
Holy crap!!! Your place is HUGE! You guys live right in Boston? We looked up prices to rent and or buy in Boston! It's crazy expensive there, and with a baby!! Are you guys both working?
Post a Comment