Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Apple Picking and More...

Last week Tyson and I went Apple Picking in Shrewsbury, MA. Yes there is a place called Shrewsbury, and my friend Ally lives there. We went while her kids were in school and we ate all kinds of good apples. We decided to only pick the good ones, mainly Honey Crisp (my favorite) and Macintosh (Jamie's favorite). Tyson had tons of fun.

This is Tyson's first day going to Church. Jamie and Tyson were matching! No, I was not matching because currently I don't have many clothes that fit me so my color choice is limited. Blast.

Father and son finally seeing eye to eye.
Here are the most current photos of Tyson. We just went to the doctor's office for his one month check up. He is doing great! He weighs 9lbs and 6oz and is 21 3/4 inches long (when he was born he weighed 6lbs 10 oz and was 19 3/4 inches long). Our little man is growing well. Also, the other big news is that at the Doctors office Tyson rolled over! It was from stomach to back, but the fact that he did it at one month is amazing. He is so strong. Just like his dad. In fact they still continue to work out together. :)

We love you all!


3 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

cuuuuuuuuuute pics!!! Did you make Tyson's church outfit?!?! It is so darling, i LOVE it! I sure do miss apple picking...and allye b... and you guys! COME BACK!

balmforth.family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the last one with his smile. I can't believe how much he's changed just since I saw you. It's about time to get together again.

Hey Betsy, we are all out here maybe you should come here instead. :-)

Nate + Callie said...

Hello, Friends!! Good work on the bee-yootiful baby boy!! We hope all is well with you guys!! Love and miss you tons!!