Tyson found his finger, but just in case it tries to go anywhere he is holding it in place with his other hand. "Say No to Jaundice!"We've been having periods of sun exposure to bring down his jaundice. It seems to have worked. Yeah!
Dad and Tyson making the same facial expressions. So cute!Simon and Luca Sivers holding Tyson. It was nice of them to come over for a bit. They thought his sunglasses were the coolest thing. Which they are I have to agree.
Junior also likes exercising. In fact he's quite good at it.
Thanks to Bryce and Lisa for the Mousercise music. We love rocking out to the Bugga Boo.
Cute cute pictures!! And those work-out videos are a crackup!!! I think you should get Tyson an agent and sell them! ;) Glad you like the Bugga Boo song - it's a favorite around here, too. :)
5 comments:
Cute cute pictures!! And those work-out videos are a crackup!!! I think you should get Tyson an agent and sell them! ;) Glad you like the Bugga Boo song - it's a favorite around here, too. :)
o my gosh he's just soo soo little!!!!
He is Sooo adorable!! I Love him already! Hope you are feeling well!
love the video.
He's still pretty cute - even today - but I notice he's growing :(
Post a Comment