So Tyson is developing into quite the character (his father). So I had an honorary "Dress like Dad" day. Tyson wore Jamie's mice are nice shirt from when he was a baby, skater shoes, and rolled up pant legs (aka AC). Jamie laughed.
They have also started working out together in the mornings. Tyson loves it!
They both did this so long that Jamie confided in me that he was tired. Granted Jamie's been sick and he had already worked out, but nonetheless, Tyson did his best to already try and wear his dad out. The competitions have started and I have a feeling that Tyson is going to be a handful. Oh and after this video Tyson woke up in the middle of the night probably because his stomach muscles were sore.
Oh and here are some fun pictures.
Go Cougars!


Thanks to Aunt Betsy Tyson has a shirt dedicated to me! Yeah for Ultimate Frisbee!
They have also started working out together in the mornings. Tyson loves it!
They both did this so long that Jamie confided in me that he was tired. Granted Jamie's been sick and he had already worked out, but nonetheless, Tyson did his best to already try and wear his dad out. The competitions have started and I have a feeling that Tyson is going to be a handful. Oh and after this video Tyson woke up in the middle of the night probably because his stomach muscles were sore.
Oh and here are some fun pictures.
4 comments:
It sounds like he's learning his dad's grunts, as well!
I could tell last night that he'd been working out.
6 pack's a'comin'
hahahahah I LOOOOVE LOOVE LOOOVE those videos!! I might have cried it was so cute! Too hilarious, that's a smart little man you two have!!!
So big already! And SO dang adorable!
he's ADORABLE!!! and way fun! he can come and be my personal trainer!
Post a Comment