So we had an awesome snow storm yesterday! We had a severe winter storm warning and ended up getting over a foot of snow. Jamie's school was canceled so instead of going to school he spent the day eating a big breakfast with me, studying, or spending hours shoveling the snow off the driveway, twice! Our neighbor bob (yes, its cool that we have a neighbor named bob) remarked at how good of a job Jamie did. When the snow plow goes down our street they end up plowing 2 feet of heavy snow into our driveway, which makes lots of work for Jamie. I wish that I could have helped but logistics (i.e. Tyson can't be out that long in the cold so I have to watch him inside) dictated that I leave the job to Jamie. Here are some pictures of the snow but they don't do it just. Funny how that always seems to be the case.

We did bring Tyson out for a little bit. He even made a snow angel (one of Jamie's goals for him since before he was born, I'm pretty sure).

Anyways, its cold but beautiful here. Happy New Year! Oh and I'll be posting Christmas Pictures soon, still waiting for some photos from Aunt Laree and Aunt Katy & Uncle Micah!



We did bring Tyson out for a little bit. He even made a snow angel (one of Jamie's goals for him since before he was born, I'm pretty sure).
Anyways, its cold but beautiful here. Happy New Year! Oh and I'll be posting Christmas Pictures soon, still waiting for some photos from Aunt Laree and Aunt Katy & Uncle Micah!
3 comments:
Sweet boy.
That is a LOT of snow. I love snow days, so fun.
Oh what a shame that you didn't get to help. :) I love the little snow angel. Glad to hear you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment