Tyson is now 6 months old. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant. He is so much bigger now and interactive than he was. Its amazing how much they change in a few months. He now enjoys tummy time (something he previously detested), probably because he can now roll out of it at his earliest convince. He still prefers to remain on his back so he can see everything. So rolling from back to front doesn't happen very often. In order to move around he has perfected the art of arching his back and wiggling around on the carpet till he gets where he wants to. However I have yet to really see how this is accomplished as he only seems to do it when I'm not watching. I'll be working on something and I'll turn around to check on him only to find he's moved 2 feet so that he's off the carpet and is playing with the rocking chair with his feet. Go figure.
True to his parents Tyson continues to be a very social baby. He makes friends with all the ladies and everyone else where ever he goes. He loves to talk and talk and talk. However when he is concentrating he sucks on his bottom lip and doesn't say a thing. Perfect example is when we go to our Mommy and Me swim class (which is super fun!) and I purposefully dunk him under the water (because I'm supposed too) and the only thing he does when he comes up out of the water is blink his eyes. Funny little man.
The other new adventure in the life of Tyson is starting to eat solids! He started with rice cereal, then oatmeal cereal, and now he eats carrots and green beans. When he is in the mood to eat he seems to like all of the above foods. However if he doesn't want to eat then he won't eat any of them. He gets his stubbornness from his dad. Just joking that comes straight from mom (courtesy of Nanna and Papa Jon).
This particular dinner time I was trying to take pictures and Tyson was much more interested in the camera than the food. So he'd twist around trying to see the camera. It was really funny.
In short we love our little man! He is the cutest thing ever and makes every day better because he's in it.
4 comments:
Such a cute little booger he is! Rootin' Tootin' Tyson! Haha. Can't wait till the day I get to meet my little nephew! He's getting so big! And I LOVE these pictures of him!
happy half birthday, tyson!! your swim class sounds really fun, too!
AMEN!
i want to see him!!!! he's super adorable!!
Post a Comment