Jamie has a new studying companion...
They were listening to some recordings of Jamie's classes to help Jamie prepare for a test!
Some more rather awesome pictures of our son.
Escaping animal prison:
Hanging out in his workout machine.
His favorite outfit to date.
Preparing for his 16th birthday.
Ready for sunday beans, thanks to the Awesome Aunties!
Cris and Bryce= Monkey's uncles
Aside: Some kids PJs are so comfortable, it makes you wish they had adult sizes. Then others seem worse than 30 grit sand paper or camel's hair. These last ones definitely qualify as super comfortable.
6 comments:
Tyson is gonna be a genius when he grows up for sure! Especially since he's already studying college material! Haha. And it's a confirmed fact. Tyson makes some of the cutest faces ever! Wow...He's getting sooooo big though! So cute!!
-Auntie Anne and Uncle Brad
He is so adorable! Love the animal prison outfit and also the tie bib!! Awesome!
Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I just want to squeeze him!
Mama don't let your baby grow up to be a dentist. That's from Papa Jon
we love all the outfits!! and Jamie is one pretty cute dad I must say! (ok, this is obviously Katy and not Micah, but just in case there was any doubt)
michelle- they totally have onesies in adult sizes! It's definitely a utah thing because I never heard of anyone actually wearing them until I got here but they are super popular! I don't wear them but I have been told.
Post a Comment