Thursday, April 7, 2011

Discovery Time!

So I love this stage that Tyson is in.  He laughs and smiles all the time and he's discoverying all kinds of really cool things. He is getting better at sitting by himself, he can roll and roll and roll around, eat some solids, and he can talk.  He's learning soooo much.

The coolest of his discoveries is his Johnny jump up!  He loves this toy!  
He bounces and bounces and bounces.  We didn't get a really good video, but this will work.


He has also started to join the world of engineers by trying to discover how everything works.  His swing for example....


It is also finally warming up here so we are getting more and more chances to be outside.  I'm super excited for warm weather!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRL - remember the 10 Tenors concert where one of them talked about them enjoying that high pitched squeal?!

Love that smile.
and I loved the music you had on. His squeal didn't quite match but he's sooooo cute that we hardly noticed.

Renee said...

he's too stinking cute!!! makes it harder about not getting to see him!