Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm getting big!

Okay, so I know that I've been promising to post pictures for quite some time. However, my ability to look cute has gone down hill since entering the survival mode of pregnancy. So I recently sucked up my pride and took some pictures anyways.

As you can see I'm definitely showing. Some of you might think I'm not that big, however, may I remind you that this picture was taken at 15 weeks (just over 3 months). Many people have told me I look like I'm 4-5 months along. Crazy. Jamie is hoping for twins, but so far we've only seen and heard one baby. Its going to be a long and rather uncomfortable road for me I think. Oh well, poor junior is confined to a very small living space so I suppose I shouldn't be complaining too much. At least I have recently been able to exercise. Yeah!!

8 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Michelle, you look great!! Your little baby bump looks so cute - nice work! :)

Laura said...

I think you're pretty.

Anonymous said...

Baby-carrying mothers have a special glow --- Come September, jamie will be very grateful there's only one!

Lynne said...

I think you are completely and utterly beautiful!!!

Jim and Lisa said...

First, I don't think you look 4-5 months pregnant, it's just that you're so thin! You look cute! Isn't it fun to be able to wear maternity clothes? We hope you start feeling better soon!

The Yorgason Family said...

That's what I looked like at about 7-8 weeks. I popped out Right Away as well. I'll have to show you some pictures when I find them. Everybody is different. That's what I've learned! :0) I hope you are doing well and Feeling good too! Let me know if you need anything at all!!

CMHill said...

very cute!

Anne Heward said...

You are sooooo beautiful!!! To meeee!!!! =D