Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guesses anyone?

So we are going to have our ultrasound in 2 and a half weeks! We are so excited! Jamie's greatest desire is to be able to look at the ultrasound photos and figure out on his own if it is going to be a boy or a girl. Which should be an interesting experience.

We have been wondering whether it is going to be a boy or a girl for some time now and I am sure that you must be wondering as well. So in an effort to have a little more fun we were wondering if you would post a comment with your gender guess. We will keep track of the answers and when the end of the pregnancy looms nearer we will have everyone guess the due date and weight of the child. The person who guess the most accurately across all the categories will win something special (although I'm not quite sure what that will be yet).

So on with your guesses.

19 comments:

Jim and Lisa said...

I'm thinking it's a boy...then the east coast cousins would have a little buddy! (Although I'm sure Jack will love her if she's a girl!)

CMHill said...

girl

ellen said...

Girl. If I win can I babysit?!?

Lisa Michelle said...

I'll go with BLUE!

Lisa Michelle said...

I think another run of boys would be fun!
PS This is MOM on Lisa's line

The Tanner Thompsons said...

I say boy b/c i was wrong with the girl guess last time!

nik said...

i'm gonna go with boy...'cause jamie NEEDS a boy

Renee said...

i'm going with girl. just cuz jamie wants a boy so badly...

Anne Heward said...

It's a girl! I know this. =] Junior even told me herself!!! Telepathicly! =D Bradley thinks so too!! He's on the phone. Haha. =P It's most definitely gonna be a girl!

Simon said...

Its a boy. I know it!

Unknown said...

I say it will be a boy! And if i win, you get to move to California instead of Boston!!

balmforth.family said...

Girl - but I reserve the right to change my mind. :-)

Lynne said...

I think Junior will be a .... girl.. or a boy. Or maybe we will get one of each???? Either way, I can't decide I am just EXCITED!!!

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon said...

I decide to change my vote in case there is more than one:
One: 1 boy
Twins: 2 boys
Triplets: 2 boys, 1 girl
Quadruplets: 3 boys, 1 girl

Unknown said...

So I know that it will be a boy. I know because I invented a time machine that allowed me to travel into the future and see the gender of the child. Also I know the name of baby and it is Optimus Prime LaPierre.

Lynne said...

I kind of like Peter's suggestion for a name too. Optimus Prime LaPierre. We can call him OP Junior for short. :o)

laree ulynn said...

hmmm....i guess i'm torn but i'm going to go with boy. my aunt instincts are telling me it's going to be a boy.

klap said...

I think a girl. "Jamie Michelle LaPierre" has a nice ring to it. Just in case it's a boy, Gaston LaPierre is also a very strong name ;)