Monday, July 19, 2010

Final Utah Tribute

This is a tribute to our final weeks in Provo, UT. Some of the pictures are completely random (lets be honest we are completely random) and a bunch are from the time that we spent with Jamies family as we gathered for the wedding of his sister Renee to Steve! Way to go guys it was wonderful!

Picture of Jamie and Taylor. You can't see it very well in the picture but they both have a sweet goatee (Taylor had white candy residue in strategic places).

These are pictures of the grandchildren hitting pinatas that were decorated to represent a bride and groom. They loved it as you can tell from the photos.






We went to the gateway discovery museum for children and Jamie decided to teach little Jack Jack how to drive a car. They went so fast the people blurred in the background.

Here are some random photos of me. Jamie thought it looks pretty sweet that you can't tell I'm pregnant from the back. Hence the pictures. Yeah for being 6.5 months along. Don't worry I look much bigger than that now with only 1 month to go!


Aunt Katy making brownies! Super yummy!

Aunt Lisa (I think) carved this beautiful aquamelon for Jamie's birthday. It's a LaPierre tradition. I love the flame idea. Perfect for Jamie.


Bryce and Jamie playing pool with style. They make this look good.



Betsy and Jamie showing off their AC (rolled up pants)!

Here are some amazing videos of Jamie and I playing ultimate with the Orem Ultimate league. Proof for family and friends that we can play and proof for Junior that his mom played when he was in the womb!

Michelle's scoring throw



Michelle's scoring catch




Jamie's scoring catch


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love 'em
can't see the videos, though :(

klap said...

love the new layout!!
Glad the goatee was so well documented....also glad you caught 110% of my excitement over the brownies!
and last of all, YEAH for ONE month left!!!!! we're excited to see Jr.!

Brittany said...

Michelle! I didn't know you had a blog--I love it! Good luck next month, I'm so excited for you guys!