This was the first picture that we got of him, right after they cleaned him up, tenderized him, and squirt a bunch of antibiotic goo straight onto his eyes. Poor boy was probably wishing he never came out.
Junior had some special visitors...
Here's some other sweet pics of the babe.
Mom was a trooper. Even though she was really tired and went through a lot, she still smiled for the first family picture, well, we're all represented at least.
He likes dad's high school colors so much that it was his first outfit home from the hospital.
Now this is tanner pride (I imagine the fish on his shirt is just as representative of a Tanner, as a bull is). We'll see how he looks in Cougar blue when he grows into his blue outfit.
We went through some serious work to choose a name for him. Even 24 hrs after birth. So Junior helped me fill out the birth certificate papers... he had the final say.
Welcome to the world. We are so happy to have you in our family. I think it has been the most rewarding experience of my long, experienced life. There is nothing like your own child.
17 comments:
Congratulations! He's super cute!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Tyson is absolutely adorable!! And me and Bradley are beyond excited to have a little nephew now!!! We can't wait to meet the little guy!!! Cogratulations Michelle and Jamie!!!!
What a cutie! I love that last picture of him! We're excited down here! :)
He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him -- soon!
he is so so so so so so stinkin cute!!!! definitely all demartini, a few of those faces look like michelle's bros!! stinks that by the time i meet him he's going to be almost one!!! :( not fair!! move back to UT!
Oh yay! Congrats! He is such a cutie!
AMEN!
He's heaven in a tiny bundle
Congratulations!!! He is SO alert!! I can't get over how bright-eyed he is! Ready for the world, I guess! We're so excited for you guys - can't wait to meet him. Hope all goes well with recovery, new sleeping schedules combined with school schedules, etc. :) Tyson is 100% adorable!!!
Congratulations!!!
Tyson looks cute!
Oh my heavens, what a doll! I LOVE the last pic, it's so sweet! And yes, 95% DeMartini there! Hope recovery goes well and mom is feeling great...and Dad has time for school & Baby!!
Yipeeee!!! Congratulations on parenthood! He is so sweet and adorable!
Welcome to the world little Tyson! Congratulations again from the Sweeneys. We're so glad he came on his due date. :)
ps. You have a link to my cousin Ashley's blog! Small world. You'll have to tell me your connection.
So sweet Michelle! Do you think he looks more like you or your hubby? He is so cute and I love the name. Congrats!
SO. ADORABLE. Congrats to you all! Hope you're getting lots of rest Michelle, and adjusting well. Miss you kids.
Conratulations guys! That is wonderful! I hope the three of you are all enjoying these first few weeks! That's so good. We think about you guys often and hope all is going well for ya'll!
Oh and we have a blog too now, teamtobler.blogspot.com in case you're interested. :)
love,
jill
congrats!! he's a major cutie!! wish i could meet him!
congratulations...he is adorable! we're so glad he made it here healthy and strong and you are both are doing so well.
Post a Comment