Here are some of our favorite family pictures that Ellen Patton took for us. It was a freezing day outside so if we look like we are blue its because we were! Poor Tyson.
Love these! Michelle I can't believe how long and luscious your hair is. Beautiful! I love how the photos capture Jamie's affection for his son. Nice work. --pugs
6 comments:
I love them!
Michelle you look beautiful and great in these pictures.
Tyson, is of course such a cutie and Jack (and Jim and I) CAN'T WAIT to meet him!
Jamie, you look good, too. :)
SO CUTE!
SUPER cute! And Michelle, your hair is getting so long!!! It's lovely!
Love these! Michelle I can't believe how long and luscious your hair is. Beautiful! I love how the photos capture Jamie's affection for his son. Nice work. --pugs
i'm pretty sure i have the cutest nieces and nephews in the world! he's just so darn adorable, i want to hold him!!! great job ellen!
Post a Comment