Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween in our house


This is how Halloween started in our house. Tyson was excited to wear his costume and finally be able to say he is now 2 months old!





 


For Halloween Tyson was Little Jon and Jamie was Robin Hood. They were pretty much amazing! If I don't say so myself. I made Jamie a quiver with arrows and a bow and I made both of them matching hats. It was so much fun to do. I tried to dress up as Maid Marian but the costume lasted no more than 5 minutes when we went to trunk or treat. Oh well. I had more fun doing the boys outfits anyways. 



6 comments:

The Yorgason Family said...

Sooo stinkin cute!! He's already getting SOoo big!

Lisa Michelle said...

AWESOME costumes!!!! Would love to see your Maid Marian costume!

Jim and Lisa said...

Jack and I just watched the video about a hundred times. Jack just get smiling and getting so excited. He's excited to meet his cousin in less than a month! I can tell already that he's going to LOVE having him "close by". Cute costumes...I would have loved to see Maid Marian, too!

The Tanner Thompsons said...

That video just made my day :)

The Tanner Thompsons said...

o ya, and those are some sweet shoes he's rockin!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I didn't get to see it either