Monday, November 22, 2010

Tysons Baby Blessing

On November 14th Jamie had the opportunity to bless Tyson. It was such a wonderful experience. The spirit was so strong. Jamie did a wonderful job and so did Tyson, he didn't cry at all. We are grateful for all the family that came out to participate with us. Unfortunately we weren't able to get pictures with everyone who was there, but we did take these once we got home.


Papa Jon and Tyson

Me and Tyson
LaPierre family

DeMartini Family with the newest addition. P.S. Uncle Simon (far right) calls Tyson little Nugget because Tyson is a brand that makes chicken nuggets. Its rather a weird name but it seems to suit Uncle Simon just fine.

Here are some random pictures from the DeMartini's stay with us. So much fun. Nanna and Papa Jon love being grandparents and Uncle Peter and Uncle Simon love being Uncles. Its awesome.


We went to a wedding for my cousin Sam in New York city and so Nanna baught Tyson this sweet outfit. It was so stinkin cute. The button cover is Jamie's from when we got married. It seems to fit Tyson perfect. :)




3 comments:

Amy said...

so cute! and I can't believe how grown-up your brothers are.

Love you!

Lisa Michelle said...

I can't get over how BIG he is!! When did that happen?! :) He is so darling. and I love that pic of you and Tyson - so cute!

Lynne said...

Like I said before Tyson is THE cutest little man in the world. I love him with my whole heart!