Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year!

It was a fun time at the LaPierre Household. Tyson and Emmett met for the first time. Yeah for cousins. There is a picture floating around of them holding hands, but Katy and Micah have it (Will you email it to me? Thanks).






Tyson really wanted to drink the Rootbeer. Jamie probably would have let him do it, if I wasn't around.
So compared to Emmett, Tyson's got a budda belly, and lets face it hes just got more fat everywhere. I say its from his workouts with dad, so maybe I should call it muscle. :)


Like I was saying, lots of muscle!





Cris was able to put Tyson to sleep very easily. He picked up on the secrets! Way to go Uncle Cris.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that last picture is very flattering of the house! I had to do a double take!
Lots of fun times. Can't wait for August!

Swoopref said...

Keep the kids away from the root-beer... otherwise they will have hairy arms. (Thats what happened to me)