So we have been having tons and tons of snow. We seem to get a big snowfall every Tuesday or Wednesday (which means mutual has been canceled often) which means I have fallen behind in my updates on our snow pile heights. the following pictures were taken last week on Thursday, Jan 27.

Our upstairs neighbor, mike, helps us shovel every week. Fun bonding moments.
Tyson helping dad.

Here are pictures from our most recent storm. I also found a link to how much snow we have been getting on our friend Ellen's blog. enjoy!
http://www.boston.com/news/weather/graphics/2011_snowfall/
Jamie decided he wanted to start making a snow tunnel. I made him stop early because it was raining, but I'm sure we will continue it soon.

After it rained it got really cold again and everything froze. Awesome.

This morning it snowed again but I don't have pictures of it. Maybe later. :) Happy February!
Here are pictures from our most recent storm. I also found a link to how much snow we have been getting on our friend Ellen's blog. enjoy!
http://www.boston.com/news/weather/graphics/2011_snowfall/
Jamie decided he wanted to start making a snow tunnel. I made him stop early because it was raining, but I'm sure we will continue it soon.
1 comment:
From the looks of all this snow, I don't think there's very much hiking to be had in Boston! Surprisingly ours is practically all melted (I think it's going to snow tonight though). Come hiking with us here!
We love you guys, and by the way, Tyson is adorable. :) I love the snow angels.
Post a Comment