Tyson and Jamie made me breakfast in the morning, waffles that were super yummy. Jamie colored on Tyson's black burp cloth with a white colored pencil so it had a skeleton on it, just like his. Can't really see it in the picture, but it was super cute.
They both went to the store on Saturday night and picked these flowers out for me. Mums. Get it? Happy Mums Day! They were beautiful.
Tyson had picked some of the blossoms for me.
Jamie made me a napkin crown. I am special.
It pretty much was the best morning ever. I love my little family, and I love Jamie for being so willing to help out with everything and always making sure that my needs are taken care of. He truly is my best friend. I've no idea what I would do without him.
So Tyson has a thing with glasses and since it was a beautiful day we couldn't help but take pictures after church. He's just so stinkin' cute.
My boys! Oh how I love them!
For dinner we went up to Gma's and Gpa's house to have Sunday beans (which Tyson loves). So of course the evening wouldn't be complete without a little piano time. Tyson loves music. Ever since he was born I sing him to sleep and now when Jamie sings one of his silly songs that has a strong beat Tyson will tap his heels to the beat, no joke. Its pretty much amazing. It must be from the missionaries who (when driving them to an church activity) had to beat box in the back seat to keep Tyson from freaking out.
Tyson's singing abilities to the end of this. He can reach notes only hit by Julie Andrews.
I also recived a wonderful package from my Sister in Laws! You guys are truly amazing. I don't know who headed up the whole thing (thanks Lisa for sending it) but I appreciated all of you. The time you spent to write me a short note and help make my first mothers day special was memorable. I cried at your sincerity and your love. Thank you for everything. Your acceptance of me and my craziness has been wonderful. I love being a LaPierre and I love having so many more wonderful family members.
I'm excited to see you all for the reunion. We miss having everyone so close.
3 comments:
Seriously, Ty is such a STUD!!!!
Awww! Good job Jamie and Tyson for making Michelle's first mother's day a great one! =D Tyson is so cute! He's always smiling and full of life! I love it! And I looooove the video of him singing all high pitch! Dang he can go high! Haha! Love that little guy! Looks like a yummy breakfast Jamie and Tyson made! And I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day Michelle! You deserved it! You guys are one cute little family! We love you all!
I wish I was there it looks like so much fun! Jamie is a pretty sweet dude ;) I love Tyson's 'apron' matching his dad's! Glad you got your package ;) We LOVE having you in the fam!
Post a Comment