Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Craftiness and Fun!

I've been having a lot of fun making things for the house.  Which is why I haven't posted regularly.  These are some of the things that I've been working on.

Flags in spring colors.

Paper Birds

'Farm'ily Home Evening Chart

Easter Eggs that hang from the fans.

More Birds

So its beginning to be Spring in Boston and I love it!  Just in time for Easter.  I wish that I took pictures on Easter but I didn't.  Maybe I'll get better in the future.  Oh well.  Anyways, because of the nice weather Tyson and I have been able to spend more time outside.  Yeah.  Tyson even got to expirence swings for the first time.  I love seeing him smile.






These are our friends that we went to the park with.  Brittney and her son Ethan and baby Jenna.  We had a super fun time. 




Playing inside.  Tyson can now move around.  He can't crawl yet, but he goes backwards and rolls to get where it wants to go.  He loves exploring the house.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's as adorable in life as he is on paper!
those birds are amazing- ver clever, Michelle

CMHill said...

So cute.

Holly said...

I LOVE your family home evening chart! I want you to teach me how to make that! And of course your little guy is sooo cute!